- All visits are by appointment only.
- Appointments to see the doctor can be made by phoning the surgery on 66851742 or personally visiting us within working hours.
- For MEDICAL EMERGENCIES – dial 000.
- If you are a new patient you can download the form , print it out and complete ready for your visit to our practice @ PATIENT REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION SHEET
For After Hours, patients can also seek assistance from the Byron Central Hospital on 66399400 or GP Helpline 18002222.
Home visits are at the discretion and decision of the doctor.
At times, there are several issues you may wish to discuss at your appointment. Longer consultations are generally required for :Work or Insurance Medicals; Obstetrics; Aviation Medicals; Driving Medicals ; Health Assessments & Annual Health Reviews; GP Management Plans and Reviews; Mental Health Plans and /or Counselling, & for Surgical Procedures. Documentation and Forms required to be completed by your doctor generally also necessitate a longer time. Dropping of the forms for completion will not happen. It is preferable to make a correctly allocated appointment time so that these forms can be completed correctly by both you and the doctor together.
If you anticipate that your consultation may be longer than usual please let the receptionist know at time of making the appointment. It is for your benefit if staff can ensure that the correct amount of time can be allocated for your consultation with the doctor.
* If you require a health management plan, women’s health check up or have more then one issue to discuss please request a longer appointment. At the time of booking please advise the receptionist if you have any specific requirements for your appointment (e.g. Drive medical, Vaccination, etc.)
All effort is made by the staff to maintain appointments do run on time. However, unforeseen happenings, circumstances and conditions do occur and appointments cannot always be kept to time. Emergencies do take priority and if this occurs, rescheduling of your appointment as soon as possible will be organised. As courtesy to other patients and to ensure smooth operation of our surgery, we respectfully request that patients be on time for their appointments, as this can delay others after you. Longer periods of waiting may also occur when other patients do not book the necessary time for their health needs and this can then cause a delay to other appointments. Please try to book the correct consultation time needed.
Cancelling and Rescheduling : If you are unable to make your appointment, please call to let us know in advance as someone else could be offered the appointment. We can definitely arrange another appointment time for you.