- All visits are by appointment only.
- Appointments to see the doctor can be made by phoning the surgery on 66851742 or personally visiting us within working hours.
- For MEDICAL EMERGENCIES – dial 000.
- We are generally not a walk in Clinic. However, emergencies walk-ins on the day will be triaged according to level of need and catered accordingly.
*Home visits are for our patients at the discretion and decision of the doctors.
Do you need some time with the Doctor? ??? At times, there are several issues you may wish to discuss at your appointment. If you anticipate that your consultation may be longer than usual please let the receptionist know at time of making the appointment. It is for your benefit if staff can ensure that the correct amount of time can be allocated for your consultation with the doctor.
If you require a health management plan, women’s health check up or have more then one issue to discuss please request a longer appointment.
Longer consultations are generally required for :
- Work or Insurance Medicals;
- Obstetrics- Pregnancy
- Aviation Medicals;
- Driving Medicals ;
- Health Assessments & Annual Health Reviews;
- GP Management Plans and Reviews;
- Mental Health Plans and /or Counselling,
- Surgical Procedures.
- Cervical Screening Testing
Do you have forms to fill out??? Documentation and Forms required to be completed by your doctor generally also necessitate a longer time. Dropping of the forms for completion will not happen. It is preferable to make a correctly allocated appointment time so that these forms can be completed correctly by both you and the doctor together.
Cannot Make the Appointment? Cancelling and Rescheduling : If you are unable to make your appointment, please call to let us know in advance as someone else could be offered the appointment. We can definitely arrange another appointment time for you. We do need to know as we have patients who are always ready to take your appointment