* We are currently accredited with General Practices Association Limited – QPA.
**General Practice is the independent recognition that a general practice complies with the current edition of the Royal Australian General Practice Association.
* We are an accredited teaching practice and regularly supervise medical students from several Australian Medical Schools including long term clinical experience students from Wollongong University.
* This experience provides opportunities to gain skills of general practice and to learn and appreciate and enjoy working in a general practitioner’s environment of medicine.
* This teaching is important for the future of general practice in Australian College of General Practitioners Standards for General Practice.
* These benefits for you are improved patient safety, overall health outcomes and high quality care.
For further information visit http://www.racgp.org.au