DR MARC HEYNING MB.BS. DRANZCOG Advanced, ACCAM, MEd
- Dr Marc Heyning is the Principal doctor and Accredited Teaching Supervisor. He is also a GP Obstetrician.
#He is a family physician providing General Health Services for women, men and children – for all members of the family.
- He has multiple sub-specialties.
- # A major area of interest is in Women’s Health including Obstetrics and Delivery, Antenatal and Intrapartum Care,Contraception including Intra-Uterine Device and Implanon insertions.
- He also Is a Designated Aviation Examiner for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
- He is also a VMO for the Local Byron Central Hospital attending to his own patients in Hospital. He currently attends two shifts each month in the hospital ‘s accident and emergency department.
- Clinical Hours: Mondays 9-5pm , Tuesdays 9-7.00pm, Thursdays 9-5pm ,Fridays 9-4pm
Dr OLIVIA LESSLAR: MB:BS
- Dr Olivia Lesslar has joined our team extending her skills in General Practice. Please come and meet our lovely Olivia who will look after you.
- Apart from General Practice ,Olivia has an interest in Skin, Skin care and Dermatology and Women’s Health
- Clinical Hours: Wednesdays 8.30-5:30pm, Thursdays 8:30-5:30pm ,Fridays 8.30-4pm
Dr LAURENCE VENESS: MBBS, BBiomedSc.
- Dr Laurence Veness has joined our team from February 2018, and will be extending his skills in General Practice. Please come and meet Laurence who will certainly look after you and your medical concerns.
Clinical Hours: Monday 8:30-5:30pm, Tuesdays 8:30-5:30pm, Wednesdays 8:30-5:30pm
NEW PATIENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED for ALL OUR DOCTORS