DR MARC HEYNING MB.BS. DRANZCOG Advanced, ACCAM, MEd
- Dr Marc Heyning is the Principal doctor and Accredited Teaching Supervisor. He is also a GP Obstetrician.
#He is a family physician providing General Health Services for women, men and children – for all members of the family.
- He has multiple sub-specialties.
- # A major area of interest is in Women’s Health including Obstetrics and Delivery, Antenatal and Intrapartum Care,Contraception including Intra-Uterine Device and Implanon insertions.
- He also Is a Designated Aviation Examiner for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
- He is also a VMO for the Local Byron Central Hospital attending to his own patients in Hospital. He currently attends two shifts each month in the hospital ‘s accident and emergency department.
- Hours: Mondays 9-5pm , Tuesdays 9-7.30pm, Thursdays 9-5pm ,Fridays 9-4pm
Dr OLIVIA LESSLAR: MB:BS
- Dr Olivia Lesslar has joined our team extending her skills in General Practice. Please come and meet our lovely Olivia who will look after you.
- Apart from General Practice ,Olivia has an interest in Skin, Skin care and Dermatology and Women’s Health
- Hours: Tuesdays 8;30-5pm, Wednesdays 8.30-5pm, Thursdays 8:30-5pm ,Fridays 8.30-4pm
DR SUSAN TYLER-FREER
MBBS, FRACGP, Clin Dip Pall Med
# Please know DR Susan will be leaving us in December 2017 to pursue her medical teaching career.
- Susan has particular interest in palliative care, aged care and complicated cases.
- She also loves procedures for minor surgery.
- Hours :
- Mondays 8.30-4.30pm , Wednesdays 8.30-4.30pm only
NEW PATIENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED for ALL OUR DOCTORS