MB.BS. DRANZCOG Advanced, ACCAM, MEd
- Principal doctor and Accredited Teaching Supervisor.
- GP Obstetrician.
- Family physician providing General Health Services for women, men and children – for all members of the family with multiple sub-specialties.
- Women’s Health including Obstetrics and Delivery, Antenatal and Intrapartum Care, Contraception including Intra-Uterine Device and Implanon insertions.
- Pregnancy and Midwife referred Clients.
- Designated Aviation Examiner for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
- Visiting Medical Officer for Byron Central Hospital attending to his own patients in Hospital.
- DR Heyning will be available for appointments Mondays ,Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Each Wednesday Dr Heyning is involved with University of Wollongong Students for supervision and education at Professional Development days.