- Completed her medical degree and a Bachelor of Physiology in the University of Cardiff in the UK
- Moved to Australia in 2018 for two years of Emergency Medicine but almost immediately decided to stay long term
- Despite loving emergency medicine has moved into general practice to fulfil her passion of holistic and integrative medicine.
- She has particular interest in sexual and reproductive health, women’s health, adolescents and mental health.
- Has medical certification in dermatology, aesthetics, medical nutrition and chronic disease.
- Also works at Byron and Ballina hospital to manage acute care and chronic disease patients.
- Great interest in reformer pilates, running, surfing, reading and travel in her spare time.
She will be in attendance Mondays to Thursdays.